With a commitment to investing in youth, FarmFirst Dairy Cooperative is proud to provide scholarships to several individuals pursuing higher education across the cooperative membership. Before filling in your information, please take note of a few materials you will need prior to submission.
You will need:
- your response to the essay questions
- your most recent transcripts (high school or college)
- two letters of recommendation (which can be mailed/emailed separately)
- confirmation of acceptance into post-secondary school (only high school students)
- a digital photo of yourself for publicity purposes
Please save your essay responses in a separate document before submitting this application online. If you don't receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, you should submit the online form again. This online form cannot be saved to come back to at a later time.The application deadline is March 29th. Online applications must be submitted by the end of day on March 29th, and mailed applications must be postmarked before or on March 29th. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 608-244-3373 or email email@example.com.
Select a document: